Thursday, June 16, 2005

Slight kick to the head...

We really thought that we would be getting free accomodations during my cancer treatments, but apparently the center (similar to the Ronald McDonald House, but for adult cancer patients) is full!! That means we are going to have to pay for a week and a half's worth of hotel bills. I'm starting to wish I had just stuck with the old fashioned 8-week daily radiation treatments here at home. Even if we can find a dirt-cheap fleabag hotel, that's about $500, including the fleas.

There's always a chance that they will have a cancellation. I'm trying real hard to think positive thoughts here. It's not like we can't come up with the money; we can run the credit cards up just a little further. I know I'm so, so lucky that we can at least do that; some people couldn't swing it under any circumstances. And this is way worth it. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger AsharEdith said...

I'll be praying that everything comes out right for you.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter