Monday, June 06, 2005

Bluff Creek

I spent the weekend in the middle of the woods, at a bluegrass festival, in a really gorgeous area of the world called Bluff Creek. The music was, well, not so gorgeous but it had its moments. I was keenly aware of being in the DEEP south. I saw not one single individual with even a dark tan...just lots and lots of white folks with heavy heavy country accents. I sat in a circle of pickers and grinners and sang "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry". It was a bit surreal.


I did see the doc in B-ham on Friday and they are getting things arranged for me to have the procedure I wanted! I am anxiously awaiting their telephone call this morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger AsharEdith said...

Wooohooooooo! So happy the Doc found ok the procedure you wanted!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter