Sunday, May 22, 2005

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I have to go back to work tomorrow. You would think I would be glad, being able to go to back to work and all, but it just reminds me of how much of my life I am wasting on a job that pays about the same as a McDonalds fry cook. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if McDonalds now pays more than I make.

I'm an educated woman. Salutatorian of my high school, graduated from university summa cum laude. How did I get sucked into this job and why the hell didn't I extract myself from it before I got too old to be hired anywhere else? Because I have no idea how to assert myself, that's why. I do what I'm told, go where I'm told and that's that.

Last night after a search that has lasted 3 years, I found the perfect purse at a department store in the mall. I couldn't afford to buy it.

I'm so furious with myself I could drink poison.

1 Comments:

Blogger AsharEdith said...

If you dont like that job... nor the pay you get. Satart looking for other job. Hire someone to write a brand new resume for you. (Guess i can apply that to myself)

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter