Sunday, May 08, 2005

6 days at 100%

Wow. It's been a long time since I've had a 100% streak like this. The really amazing thing is, it's Sunday night and I have survived an entire weekend without going off program. It feels good.

NS Chicken Marsala sucks, though. I don't know what that stuff was, but it wasn't chicken. It was very tender, but not chicken. Not very much flavor either. Quite a disappointment. Now I'm really scared to try the Basil Chicken. I was really hoping that NS had figured the chicken thing out. Oh, well. Back to the tons of entrees that I do like.

I had some awesome Reiki done today. I left there so relaxed I just poured myself into the car. One of the practitioners had a vision while they were working on me, of a white rose, withering, dying, coming back to life and multiplying. He asked if that image meant anything to me. In the church where I grew up, on Mothers Day you would wear a red flower if your mother was alive, and a white one if she was dead. I had been thinking about that all day. This is my second Mother's Day since I lost her.

My incision feels much, much better. I feel confident about the surgery now. I'm really glad they're going to put me all the way under, too. They just used that "twilight sleep" stuff the last time, and that was too weird, remembering the surgery. I don't want to know a thing about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter