Friday, April 29, 2005

A good night's sleep..

Oh, it means so much. To sleep through the night. Last night was awesome. My CPAP was even comfortable. I needed that.

My emotions are pretty even. I haven't even touched that Xanax prescription since I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I figure I have a long war ahead of me and I can't depend on chemicals to keep me focused. I can't wait to get back to yoga class. That's the good stuff. And Ki Gong, which just may have saved my life. It was my Ki Gong practice that alerted me to the odd sensation in my right breast that made me go and get a mammogram.

So I feel good. Every once in a while I burst into tears, and I still feel like I need one good long cry. But so far that just hasn't happened. Maybe I can schedule that for this weekend...

1 Comments:

Blogger AsharEdith said...

I know you will definatelly beat this... Kepp that positive attitude. It will get you very far!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter