Monday, April 25, 2005

#$@#@E#T$!@!$!@#*(^$

I ate a friggin' cookie. A nasty homemade, warm peanut butter cookie. Why? It was there!!!!! Looks like I've got some habits to break once again. First of all, things like that are just going to be forbidden in this house. If Mike wants to keep things like that, he's going to have to get creative and hide them. NOT BLAMING HIM! I did it. But until I get into some healthy habits again, I just can't have temptation staring me in the face. I'm so pissed now I just want to scream. I was doing so well!!

Hell, I'm still doing well. Did I eat the bag of Cheetohs I had?? No. I put them in the break room for mass consumption. Did I eat a good healthy salad for lunch? Yes.

Calming down...moving forward....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter