Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Tuesday ~ another cookie.

*sigh*

I don't think me being out of NS desserts was enough justification for eating another peanut butter cookie, but eat it I did.

Luckily my shipment came in today! So, no more excuses. As long as I keep salad, broccoli, carrots, and skim milk in the fridge I am prepared for an NS day!

One thing I definitely have to do is quit hanging out on this computer so much! My muscles are starting to atrophy!! AAaaaauuuggghhh! I haven't exercised since my surgery last week. I'm just terrified of having the wound open up or something hideous. It really does seem to be healing, so no excuses there either!!

I get my biopsy results tomorrow (Wednesday)! I have no doubt that it's fine but it sure will be nice to hear that for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter