Saturday, May 21, 2005

Sponge Bob Square Boobie

OK, I wasn't going to mention this because I thought - hoped - prayed that this was a temporary phenomenon, but it appears my right breast might be permanently SQUARE. You wouldn't notice it so much viewing it from straight on, but when I lean forward, it is quite obvious that my left one is ROUND, as it should be, but my right one is SQUARE, an unnatural and unnerving condition brought on by a combination of the missing tissue and the location of the scar.

Mike claims to find it beautiful, but he is also the one who came up with the name, Sponge Bob Square Boobie, which he has sincerely promised never to call it again.

:::sigh:::

1 Comments:

Blogger AsharEdith said...

LOL
Must commet Mike is crazy...

I think after it heals it will look better. Talk to your Doctor maybe he can suggest something to "fix" that "problem".

I'm just SO glad you are ok...

God Bless You hun'

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter