Monday, May 09, 2005

5 1/2 pounds this week!

Well, it sure helps to stay on program. My scale showed a 5.5 pound loss this week! I'm on my way down again!

In other good news, my surgeon said he saw no problem with me continuing on NS through radiation, but that he did want me to ask my radiation oncologist to be sure. But if he didn't see any problem with it I really doubt that the other guy will. Woohoo!! Onward and Downward!

In some not so good news, the husband of one of my fellow Nomads (my bellydance troupe) died of an apparent heart attack on Saturday night. Here today, gone tomorrow. I gave my DH an extra hug today. Wayne was 59. :(

2 Comments:

Blogger AsharEdith said...

Anna...
So happy your Doc said it was OK to follow NS... And that weight loss WOW you are doing awesome! Keep the good work. I'll be praying for you hun'.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are in my thoughts.
the other Anna

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter