Sunday, June 12, 2005

Finally, a pig-free day.

I can't call it a 100% day, because I don't remember eating any fruit except for the blueberries in my salad, but at least I didn't devour anything as disgusting as yesterday's Fried Buffalo Chicken Wontons. They were truly nasty, from Ruby Tuesdays. I never thought any food with the name Buffalo in the title could possibly be that bad. I actually couldn't eat it. But I made up for it by making a huge dent in one of their Strawberry Tallcakes, and downing a chocolate martini.

Today I came to the realization that it's either stay 100%, or fork out the dough for a new wardrobe. Nothing, except for the few new pieces I bought last month, fits me. This is a wake up call. I gave away all of my fat clothes and I don't intend to find myself needing to replace them all. I refuse to return to the land of 5X.

Also had a sliver of birthday cake yesterday, but that's ritual food and doesn't count. My grandson Jacob was one year old this week, and got his first haircut. Now he looks like such a BOY.



He had a great time with Papa's balloon animals...


And then received his first training in socially approved gluttony...


It was a blast, 10 kids there but only very minimal crying and whining.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna Your Grandson is sooooo CUTE! Your going to need a big stick to beat the girls off ;o)

It sounds like your getting back on track good for you!!! Now can you kick me in the Butt and knock some sence in me? I put the Y in Yo- Yo dieting Ughhh!

6:29 AM  
Blogger AsharEdith said...

I love him!!! He's SO cute!!! Congrats to the birthday boy and to you for not pigging out. ;0)

3:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, is that ever cute!!!!!

Oh my gosh, did that bring a great smile to my face!!!!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter