Monday, June 13, 2005

Well, so much for fiddlin'.

Carpal tunnel syndrome. Just what I needed when I was just starting to get comfy on the violin again. I'm pretty sure that's what caused it. I was at work when I started noticing that my fingers weren't responding when I told them to move. I kind of panicked; thought I was having a stroke or losing the feeling in all my extremities (my feet and legs are already electric numb). Nope. Just carpal tunnel syndrome, which was a relief BUT I can't play my violin for at least 2 weeks and after that who knows if I'll ever be able to play without setting off the carpal tunnel. Well, who said life was fair? LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger AsharEdith said...

=0(
Hope you get well soon!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter