Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

To the beautiful soul who sent me two CD's from my Amazon Wish List ~ WOW!! Thank you! No, I never expected that anyone would really send me anything! What an amazing surprise. And I swear, if I had chosen two CD's myself from my list, those would have been the two I would have chosen. I am bowled over.

So fess up ~ who did it?? My curiosity runneth over!

Well, whoever you are...you made my week. Thank you!

For the curious...the two CD's I received today are:

Porcupine Tree ~ In Absentia ~ the CD I tried to buy the other day and was out of stock and

The soundtrack to The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, which features the most amazing covers of several David Bowie songs done by the Brazilian singer/songwriter Seu Jorge.

Rockin'!!

3 Comments:

Blogger 416Lusolife said...

I love Life Acquatic soundtrack too...and the movie is pretty cool...

I have a little website that translates Seu Jorge's songs back into English...and some other stuff.

Check it out sometime...
http://www.lusolife.blogspot.com

6:12 PM  
Blogger AsharEdith said...

Anna...
That's SO cool!!!

Tell us who was when you find out. Ok?

8:06 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Hi Edith!!
I did figure out who it was! My benefactor prefers to remain anonymous, but let me just say that it's one of the most amazing people I've ever met, online or otherwise.

Crimson: thanks so much for the link to your Seu Jorge site! Very, very cool. I'm so glad you found me and hooked me up with that!

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter