Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I ain't skeert. (yeah, right...)

Just got back from the doc, who wants to schedule a needle biopsy just to make sure all is well. He says it's definitely not just density from the radiation, which makes me just a teensy bit nervous. He was very positive and upbeat about things though, so I'm keeping a stiff upper lip but just sort of wishing Mike was home right now.

So I'm not sure if I should just go and get the local radiologist to do the biopsy, or whether I should go ahead and see the docs in B-ham like they said I should if anything came up. I do trust my local doctor, so I think I'll just do what he says and see what the needle turns up.

(For those new to my blog ~ I was recently treated for just the smallest case of breast cancer)

In sunnier news...the Deadwing album doth rock, every last moment of it. Well, maybe not every last moment. Because I haven't quite finished listening. It has stopped playing, but I suspect that it has one of those annoying ghost tracks. I usually just ignore them and eject the CD if it feeds me nothing but silence (the job of a CD is to entertain me, dammit!) but this album is too good to miss a note, so I just pray it's not too long of a silence...

2 Comments:

Blogger edieraye said...

Ooh! That is a bit scary. But you are right - there is no reason to worry until AFTER you get the results from the needle biopsy. And then when they come back clean you'll be glad you didn't waste any energy worrying about it!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Serp. said...

Anna,

I'm praying for you. Please, keep your blog updated with information.

I don't know how you remembered today was my birthday, but it was so sweet of you. Thank you for the lovely card and beautiful thoughts.

Hugs,
Donna (Serpthia)

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter