Wednesday, September 28, 2005

OK, new impressions of Dylan...

If I ever become great, I hope Martin Scorcese does the story of my life. As pissed off as I am at Bob Dylan for not being the Bob Dylan of my fantasy world, I thoroughly enjoyed last night's conclusion of "No Direction Home". I did think it was just way too precious of Dylan to feign ignorance about the socio-political messages in his music. How pretentious of him to act as though he didn't even know what the interviewers were talking about. What a rude, pompous little clown. Which seems to be just the image he was going for, so kudos to BD for being a complete success in all his endeavors.


I bought the most AMAZING album last night...Porcupine Tree, "Deadwing". I've only heard the first couple of tracks so far, but oh, my. I guess the best way I can describe it is psych-prog-rock, with an emphasis on ROCK. As in, it rocked me so hard I thought I was going to die happy in traffic. I'm spending my lunch hour in my car today. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter