Tuesday, September 06, 2005



Yep. There she is again.

Watched a truly great film tonight...I (heart) Huckabees. I think I need to watch it every day, or at least keep it on in the background. Or at least buy myself a big rubber bouncy ball.

Ate too much, again...leftover ribs and baked beans. It was worth every artery-clogging morsel.

Just realized I never answered my emails today. I was so busy today, non-stop scrambling to get caught up; desperate to finish in time to go home before bedtime. I better go answer a couple, though they will be short.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

ahhhh..another great pic by my Anna! love it! of course im a sucker for cat pics...hehe...miss my kitty. now with asthma wont be talking Rob into any pets anytime soon! LOL..he doesn't want to see me wheeze all the time. sigh...i will have to live thru all my friends pets instead. :-)

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter