Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Oh, no, I did NOT just go there.

I had Lasik surgery a few years ago, and as we all know that results in farsightedness. I've been experiencing some eyestrain as a result, so my doc prescribed some reading glasses for me. I've been using them at work. But it's annoying, because you have to remember to put them on when you sit down and take them off when you get up to walk somewhere.

The moment when I thought to myself, "You know...if I just had some sort of chain to hang these around my neck..." was one of the most horrifying moments of my life.

Holy Crap.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna NOOOOOOO fight the glasses chain!!! not untill ur at least 55
Kit

4:01 PM  
Blogger Serp. said...

I don't agree. In this day and age there are some really cool ones. A cool person doesn't worry about appearing otherwise, that is what makes them so cool. Embrace previously thought dorkism(S) and become one of the truly enlightened. On that note, I'm going to jump in the shower.

Donna

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter