Friday, August 26, 2005

She's beautiful when she's angry...



So I'm obsessively cleaning out my hall closet tonight, when DH walks in holding Freia wrapped in my feather boa. I had to run for my camera. She's so byuuuuu-tee-full. And so very, very pissed. ;)

I have been on such a cleaning jag. I'm finding things I never thought I would see again. And I was going back and forth on whether to have a yard sale. I really didn't want the aggravation, and I just want my space. So I took some things to Loaves and Fishes (like a Goodwill) and donated them, like Flylady suggests. Then I found out that my high school drama department is having a yard sale in November, and they're already accepting donations. It's perfect!! I was such a drama baby in school, and there's nothing around here I would rather support. So last week I took them a bunch of things; all the shoes I can't wear (barely worn Merrells...nice stuff). I have a feeling I'm going to have a nice big trunkload of stuff to bring them every week for a while.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! She is pissed, huh?

~ Amanda

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She may be pissed but she looks wonderful

Haza im sure ur old club will love u
Kit

5:50 AM  
Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

LOL...great pic!! love it...hehehe

9:12 AM  
Blogger Serp. said...

Can we say Diva? You just know that's true even though her face looks so nonchalant.

Hugs,
Donna

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter