Wednesday, August 24, 2005

OK, maybe it wasn't that post...

Yesterday I was astonished to find myself actually crying at work, over some nasty things somebody said about me. That's just not like me. But today I'm doing the same thing, over something completely different. So maybe I'm just on some sort of emotional peak..the stirrings of menopause?...fallout from my last Reiki attunement?? I don't know. But this sucks:

Earlier this week we ran an obit in our paper for a 2-month old child. It was beautiful. The quotes from the child's mother were heart-wrenching. This morning, that young mother was killed in a car wreck.

It's just life, right? But sometimes life sucks in such a spectacular way that you just have to cry in appreciation for its artistry.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes life does sometime truly suck, and rarly is it ever fair. However the only way to survive life is to live it. I know that sounds redundent, but take it for the good and the bad. Wish that thoes whom hurt us we can forgive, and thoes we hurt can forgive us. Give fate and nature the benfit of the doubt sometimes, it has just as much clue as we do sometimes. And have hope that with good friends and a good sence of humor everything will turn out alright.
Love ya much babe
Kit

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the stirrings of menopause?"

At first I thought my crying jags and over sensitivity were an early sign pregnancy. Good God let's hope not! (Not yet, anyway!) ;-)

~ Amanda Harrell

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey chick...

how can anyone say ill things of you? they're obviously dealing with their own set of issues...

sometimes crying's ok... sometimes its good. a hot bath and a good cry, nothing like it to cleanse the soul...

love

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter