Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I got tagged...if you're reading this, consider yourself similarly tagged...

Megan passed on this madness to me...and I can't resist a questionnaire....

1. What is the ratio of sexy panties to granny panties currently in your possession?

Ummm, no? No.

2. Pretend you won one of those “make your dream come true” deals that Oprah is always giving away. What would you ask for?

A state of the art recording studio complete with top notch studio musicians, technicians and instructors.

3. Describe your high school days in one word.

Auditorium. I never left it. I was such a drama baby.

4. If you could shag any celebrity in the world, who would be your top three picks?

1) David Bowie
2) Robert Plant
3) Tricky

5. If you had all the money in the world, more than you could ever spend in four lifetimes, would you eat some??

Ewww. OK, I might roll in it a bit, but no way that filthy lucre is going in my mouth.

6. Tag Three People:
ok, I'm at work and don't have time for taggin' right now but I'll try to come back later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter