Sunday, September 25, 2005

Tornado Warnings

I spent a couple of hours in the basement today avoiding some of Rita's tornados, and as a result I made some progress going through some of the junk down there. I have a couple of enormous boxes ready to go to the Florence HS Drama Dept yard sale. I also managed to get the hearth cleaned off at long last. Flying with Flylady is easy as long as I'm dealing with my own stuff, but when I start trying to deal with my husband's space, that's a delicate proposition. It was a productive day.

Friday night's work gathering was a foodfest. I'm afraid that I was very, very bad. And I'm still eating leftovers.

Time for me to head to bed so that I can finally get back in the pool in the morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cleaning the basement? You brave soul you!! LOL I'm scared to walk into ours!!! :o)

Hugs

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter