Monday, June 20, 2005

I hate my dog.

Hate. HATE. HATE HER. She refuses to understand that it is not OK to shit on the floor. She tries to sneak...by going BEHIND things which lets me know that she KNOWS it's not OK to shit on the carpet. I hate her. Every day I plot her demise. If I could only think of some way for Freia to kill her, both of our lives would be complete. I am so sick, sick, sick of taking that dog outside and waiting while she sniffs every blade of grass in the yard for 15 minutes before she "goes", then having her come back inside and 5 minutes later, shitting AGAIN on the fucking floor!

Of course I'm attached to her. I feel an obligation to her. I signed on to be her owner, and she's completely imprinted on me as her mommie. She could never survive anywhere else. When we go out of town and she stays with our vet (a wonderful man with a wonderful wife who both give her lots of TLC) she refuses to eat until I get back. Maybe she'll be dead when we get back from B-ham. Aaaaaaaaugh!!

It's getting really old, I know, that all I seem to do on this blog is vent. I really should mention some of the good things that are going on in my life. Like the fact that I will be completely cancer-free and finished with all my treatments in 2 weeks. That's a REALLY good thing.

Another good thing - I'm going to have some great quality time to read while I'm away, and I have 5 Terry Pratchett novels waiting for me. I've never read Pratchett, and I'm a fanatic about DNA (RIP).

Another good thing - my car is fixed and tuned and rotated and ready to go.

Life is good. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger AsharEdith said...

Poor doggy =0( Don't kill her. She is trying to be good! But if you don't want her, just put a stamp on her forehead and sent it down to Puerto Rico.
LOL

Have a nice day!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Oh, Edith, you don't know how tempting that is! Haha!! You might find a package on your doorstop that's barking! LOL

Don't worry, I won't kill her. I'll just daydream about it whenever I step in something.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Awww. The little ones can be the biggest handfuls. Doggie diaper time?

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter