Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Hope Lodge

Great news! The Hope Lodge in Birmingham called my nurse to say they've had a cancellation, and they have a room for us! That means free accomodations while I'm in Birmingham. It's run by the American Cancer Society and is similar to a Ronald McDonald House, for adult cancer patients. We'll share a common kitchen, library, TV room etc., but that shouldn't be too bad and I *think* there's some sort of internet access, so I should be able to stay in communication.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna, that's wonderful! Much better than a fleabag hotel! I'm still sending big, bright, white, positive thoughts your way! Oh, and i had a dog like the one you describe below, BAd to the bone. Ate what she wasn't supposed to. Pooped whenever and wherever. But she was so sweet, I loved her more than the good dog.
Christine

11:10 PM  
Blogger AsharEdith said...

That's awesome!!!
I'm happy for you!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter