Thursday, December 15, 2005

Would you believe I'm cooking??

No, it's true. Those of you who know me can attest that this simply does not happen. But I've taken up actually cooking things, you know, in the kitchen, with ingredients and such. For last Saturday's Yule gathering, a cheese log. For the Nomads Christmas party, my friend Erica's Jalapeno Corn. For a dinner party at my home on Sunday, Cajun Pork Roast with Rosemary Potatoes, and pecan pie. For a dinner at work today, Cheesy Apple Bake. For our Classified Open House tomorrow, the legendary Swedish Spritz cookies made for us at the newspaper for years by my friend Sue before she retired, cheese straws, and, if they ever defrost, Buffalo Chicken Wings.

Not only that, but for the last month, I've actually been cooking dinner nightly for me and my husband. And enjoying it.

Check the weather forecast, because I'm pretty sure hell might have frozen over. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter