Friday, November 11, 2005

12 long years of waiting...and it's HERE!

Kate Bush has released the album that all of us manic fans have been salivating over for years. It's been in the works for so long that most of us had almost given up hope. I spent last night in my car, listening. I am in agony right now because I left my iPod dock at home and can't listen right now at work.

It's amazing. It rips my heart out. It's beautiful, and silly, and inspirational. I don't have time to discuss specifics right now, but I had to say SOMETHING because well, that's what's going on in my life right now. :)

Kate Bush has been the most inspirational artist of my life. I hope and pray that it isn't another 12 years before she graces us with that woman's work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAZA!!!!!!!!!!
Kit

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter