Sunday, November 27, 2005

I am sooo far ahead of the curve on this....

Inverted Christmas Trees.

They're apparently all the rage. Afficionados even point to old European tradition of hanging the holiday tree from the ceiling. It saves floor space and shows off the ornaments to better advantage. OK, it's trendy as hell.

I did it back in, oh...around 1982. Christmas tree, spray painted black, and hung from the ceiling of my apartment, festooned with, as I recall....lingerie. It was legendary among my friends and acquaintances. And now the rest of the world has caught up. Well, almost...close but no garter belt.

By the way...new musical recommendation!! One of the most amazingly versatile roots country musicians I've ever heard. Behold...Eliza Gilkyson. Paradise Hotel is, with the possible exception of Ms. Bush's, the best new album I've heard this year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

you're cracking me up here! :-)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter