Sunday, August 07, 2005

Internet ~ I'm leaving you.

I came to the horrible realization that my last couple of free weekends were spent on the net, surfing mindlessly, obsessively checking my email, reading every post on the BB, and my weeks are not much different. I'm having to do an intervention with myself. I'll still check my email at least once a day, but I'm getting off the net.

I've had the most wonderful weekend, just getting a start on cleaning and organizing my house. It's going to take a while, especially the basement, but I intend to become a hermit for the most part, and enjoy my time at home, creating space and possibilities.

I will be listening to Radio Paradise and if you love good music of all kinds, I highly recommend that you tune in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter