Friday, July 29, 2005



I didn't take this picture. I sure wish I could have taken this picture. It's my brand spanking new great-nephew, Daniel. My sister is a grandma for the first time! Mother and baby are doing fine. But they're far away so Aunt Anna hasn't met him yet. :(

I'm still going strong on the program. I will break my streak tomorrow night though. I think it might actually be a sin to go to the movies and not eat popcorn. Sierra is spending the night, and we're going to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I can't wait!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a cute picture! Ahhh... adorable great-nephew Anna! :o)

Enjoy the moving & let me know what you think of it. If it is good, we'll take Rob when he comes home in a few weeks. :o)

Hugs to you sweetheart!!!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

and another cutie!! :-) congrats!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter