Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I started yoga classes again last night; temporarily going back to the beginner class just until I get my sea legs back. It felt so good! This morning I started FitLinxx strength training again too, and that just rocked. Of course I had to decrease my weight lifted on most of the machines by 20 pounds or more, but I'm still lifting more than I was when I first started 3 years ago. Ki Gong class rocked; we did the fragrance Ki Gong (a lot like dancing) and a walking meditation, all outdoors on the beautiful grounds of the YMCA. There were some gorgeous white Morning Glorys on a hidden trail behind the Y.

My scale betrayed me this morning. After 12 days of 100%, and plenty of exercise, I have gained 4 pounds since Sunday! Stupid machine. Well, I know how good I feel.

Freia is in the hospital. :( She hasn't been herself the last few days, walking around with her tail between her legs, having trouble jumping onto beds and chairs, not at all like the fabulously agile and spectacular creature she normally is. Unfortunately, she does not take to the vet's office very well and he has to sedate her just to be able to examine her. So they had to keep her overnight. I'm sure she is absolutely furious.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Poor little baby. Going to the vet can be so stressful for some animals. Many hugs to her & her mommy!!!! :o)

7:12 AM  
Blogger AsharEdith said...

Yoga...
I LOVE yoga BUT I don't have a yoga studio near me =0(
Don't worry about those 4 pounds... You most be building muscles 'cause you started exercising again... Keep doing NS as close to 100% as you can and your body will reward you with a wooosh some time soon!

Happy weight loss!

Edith

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter