Saturday, July 16, 2005

My crazy cartoon dog

I was trying to take Max's picture and he wouldn't sit still as usual, so this is what I got. Cracked me up so hard I had to share:


I feel so good, knowing I'm back on the program and on my way to being one hell of a lot smaller. I have ballooned up so much that I feel like I'm just going to explode. Today has been great; I have done nothing but putter about the house and the puter listening to Radio Paradise and doing exactly what I feel like doing. My brother and nephew came by and brought me a CD of my nephew's new band, and it sounds great ~ lots of Led Zep covers. It almost made me homesick for my band, Kulmandu.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

that pic is soooo cute!!!! :-)

jan

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter