Sunday, July 10, 2005

Frustration, web design, and saving lives

About once a year, someone dies while canoing or kayaking in Cypress Creek here in NW Alabama. My husband has become empassioned about the idea of making the creek safer for paddlers. I offered to build him a web site. Little did I know that the task would become an endless maze of roadblocks and frustrations. I bought a domain, and finally got a rudimentary site up at www.cypresscreekfloatway.org but it is nothing like I had envisioned. I tried setting up a forum, but can't figure out a way to make it link to my web site. I think it's way past time for me to stop for the night because I am ready to put my fist through the wall.

I did get a really nice break last night. We went to the Drive-In and saw the most awesome double feature ever ~ Star Wars and War of the Worlds. Wow. Also ate all kinds of nastily delicious drive-in food ~ they have the best cheeseburgers in town.

1 Comments:

Blogger O' Natur Nail said...

thats an awesome idea- good luck with it!!!

i love the drive in!!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter