Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Freia's home, and boy is she pissed. She's also still deeply groggy from the sedation, and that's quite a combo, let me tell you! Apparently she has a couple of things going on, some inflammation in her hips and also allergies. So she's going to be on a steroidal anti-inflammatory for a while. Giving medicine to cats...one of my favorite things. :::shiver::: Luckily, this stuff has all sorts of fish oils and other vile ingredients, so it's very stinky and apparently cats LOVE it. So hopefully that will make it easier.

We went to one of the W.C. Handy Festival events tonight, in Wilson Park, and it was wonderful. A great band, Fritz Pizitz played, and everyone brought blankets and lawn chairs, and all the children were dancing and doing somersaults ~ it was just the best summer evening.

6 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

awwww! poor kitty!!! i will be sending kitty hugs and prayers her way for a speedy recovery.

We had the strongest smell at work today in our building hallway. like dead fish at the beach...i guess that stuff you gave her is stinky! we smelled it all the way here! hehehe....

10:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope she loves her meds too-- It would make it so much easier for you. I know my cats like a lot of that stinky stuff, so here's hoping she will too!

I LOVE going to those Festivals & just hanging out on the blankets listening to music. It IS the best way to spend a nice summer day! Wish I was there with you! Sounds amazing & very relaxing!

Hugs to you my beautiful Anna!!!! Much love your way!!!

Jean :o)

7:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OK... I'm just being strange now.... LOL

I was once again admiring your beautiful header-- with the lovely nature pics & the "Volupta" that looks like it's glowing! Then it happened. I saw a shape take place, kinda like then I look at a cloud in the sky and it looks like a piece of fried chicken or something (ROFL). Anyway, the tree on the left looks like a lady dancing to me. Appropriate too, considering how into the art & dance you are! :o) She's standing on one leg, the other leg is kicked back behind her. Her arms are in the air reaching for the sky, etc. It's funny! She even has a butt and breasts too!!!

OK... I need to get more sleep. LOL

Hugs Anna!!!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

You're not imagining things! It was deliberate. I don't think it's real though, I think that image was photoshopped to look like that. But I like to think that tree really exists!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I thought it was just me! :o) I've looked at that many times since you've put it up & just noticed it today! :o)

It probably was photoshopped, but so cool nonetheless!!! I'm with you, I'd like to think that tree really exists!!!!

Very very cool Anna!! You are so deep!!! :o)

Hugs my friend!!!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

LOL..i've never noticed that tree either...so when i just looked, i realized that people have sent me that pic in an email on more than one occasion! :-)

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter