Sunday, July 31, 2005

Quality time with a princess


She spent the night last night, and we saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory ~ fabulous. Mike took this picture when we went to pick her up. I am so jealous that I didn't take it!

I saw one of the most amazing performances of my life tonight. The Mamata Shankar Indian Ballet troupe was just incredible. I couldn't find a soul to go with me, so I got dolled up and went by myself. Unforgettable show. I don't know how we got lucky enough to have them come here.

It's way past my bedtime; guess I'll miss my workout tomorrow. Oh well, it was worth it.

2 Comments:

Blogger AsharEdith said...

Sierra is SO Beauty-Full!!!

Great pic by the way...

12:32 PM  
Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

what a cutie~patootie!!! :-)

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter