Friday, April 14, 2006

Lazy

Laziness is my biggest problem. I get home after work and my foot is screaming at me and it's just more than I can conceive of to stand in the kitchen cooking. So I take the easy route ~ fast food or something I can just throw in the oven or microwave. Last night it was freakin fried chicken strips. Mike loved them. But that put me about 50 calories and 20 grams of fat over where I need to be.

I went back to my yogurt and granola breakfast this morning and I was appalled to see the calorie total. With the banana and the tsp of honey it came to about 550 calories! It put me halfway to my potassium goal though. I figure breakfast really should be the biggest meal of the day. If I can just control myself for the other two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter